APT is much more than the machines that operate on our site. We have a wealth of skill and knowledge in all the staff we employ.
Vacancies at APT
Don’t miss out on an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy, friendly team and build on a solid skill set within a production environment.
Below are the vacancies APT Leicester currently have available.
APT is seeking a Setter/Programmer for its precision engineering manufacturing facility based in Groby, Leicestershire. APT specialise in the production of complex turned / milled components using both Fixed Head and Sliding Head type machines for a large customer base throughout the UK and abroad. APT provides top class customer service and fully accredited quality assured components for many industry sectors.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be part of a busy, friendly team and build on a solid skill set within a production environment. Competitive salary according to skill level. They will be expected to have experience of either type or preferably both types of machine. They will be fluent in FANUC programming, however training will be available to enhance those skills.
Skills Required / Personal Qualities
– Good practical skills
– Good time keeping and willing to learn
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– Team player and positive attitude
– Good communication skills
– Reliable with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
– Customer focused and friendly
– Ability to use Microsoft Office / Outlook
– Qualified to GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
– Previous work experience / prior knowledge of the workshop
environment is beneficial
The successful applicant will be required to work a basic 39 hour week Monday to Friday, with overtime as and when necessary.
Download an Application Form by clicking here or alternatively request one by post.
APT Leicester Ltd